NIMUS: MEDIUM PRESSURE
CENTRIFUGAL FAN, FOR CLEAN OR SLIGHTLY DUSTY AIR
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painted RAL 9005
• Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with feet (B3) supported on motor support foot.
• Models of size 500 and above are supplied with a front support foot, for the other models the front support foot is optional.
• Available in the following orientations (to be indicated in case of order): LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG270, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: air transported: 130ºC,
Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be installed in conduit for suction or impulsion.
– Paint booths
– Collection of dust
– Food industry dryers
– Food processing
– Odor control in industry
– Indoor / outdoor pollution control
– Big buildings
– Factories / Industrial buildings
– Extraction of smoke
– Boilers and ovens
– Manufacture and treatment of chemical products.
– Tunnels, underground stations.