MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN FOR PAINT WORKSHOPS
• Medium pressure centrifugal fan with direct coupling.
• Reinforced housing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL 5010. Finish C3.
• Casing fully latched and adjustable.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller with high-performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black painting RAL 9005
• Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5), airtight axle
• Double suction flange
• Available in the following guidelines (to be indicated in case of order): LG and RD.
• Maximum working temperature in continuous: transported air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
Suitable for moving clean or dusty air. Designed to be fixed in the double suction flange, with the motor in vertical position.
– Paint booths
– Collection of dust
– Food industry dryers
– Food processing
– Odor control in industry
– Indoor / outdoor pollution control
– Big buildings
– Factories / Industrial buildings
– Extraction of smoke
– Boilers and ovens
– Manufacture and treatment of chemical products.
– Tunnels, underground stations.