LONG CASE VARIABLE PITCH BLADES WITH EEC MOTOR
• Long case axial fan with reinforced body, with double flange, made of rolling steel sheet.
• Pad mounted motor support system with guide vanes.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Low sound level and high performance.
• PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box IP65.
Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Operating temperature range: -20ºC to 50ºC
Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
• Polypropylene impeller with variable pich angle (Stopped and in origin).
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature 60ºC.