BVC-M: LOW PRESSURE
DOUBLE INLET, BELT DRIVEN (WITH MOTOR AND TRANSMISION
• Galvanized steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with motor, belts and pulleys
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass for sizes 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12; the other models are made of galvanized steel sheet. Ball bearings permanently greased on rubber rings.
• Reinforced cubic assembly with lateral panels and a bearings base plate as well.
• Fan supplied without transmission protection.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.