BOX RLQ PLUS
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular suction mouth to facilitate duct connection. Open lateral drive.
• Standard squirrel cage asynchronous motor, with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
• Backward curved single inlet impeller of high performance with self-cleaning system made of steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Interchangeable panels.
• Motor B5 construction located outside the air flow, on the back of the box there is a grid to allow the entry of air to facilitate the cooling of the engine.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum temperature of transported air: 80ºC.
• Maximum environment temperature: 60ºC.