BOX BV PLUS
BELT DRIVEN CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Other models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• BV, BVC, BVCR range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Connection gland included.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase, motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.