BOX BD PLUS
CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF BOX WITH SANDWICH PANELS
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass.
• BD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets.
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Connection gland included.
• Easy access through lateral panel.
• Fan can be placed in any position by exchanging panels.
• Closed motors specially designed by Casals. Extruded aluminium motor housing. Totally enclosed terminal box on the motor IP 65 protection and motor with IP54 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase and 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.