BD: LOW PRESSURE
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass in models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12. The impeller of the rest of models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models.
• Supplied with mounting feet (included in price).
•Exclusive system Casals fixing motor and turbine fan by flexible arms silent blocks to avoid any vibration. Arms in compliance with ROHS regulations 2002/95 / EC (Restriction of Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
•Closed motors specially designed Casals: extruded aluminum housing, all protected inside the terminal box on the motor IP 65 protection and motor with IP54 protection and Class F insulation standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase and 230/400V 50Hz three-phase.
• Single phase motors with controllable voltage speed. Three phase motors controllable using a frecuency speed controller
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC for single phase motors and 60ºC for three phase motors.